Sunday, November 21, 2010

TMNT Mikey's Droppin in


Hey everybody! This is the first official posting of my artblog! I'm going to be mainly using this to show off artwork that I've completed.

To start things off, I'm posting a picture I did of my favorite ninja turtle, Michelangelo! I was always a fan of the Turtle Blimp, and there didn't seem to be enough fanart of it. So I took it upon myself to draw one for my Zbrush class, as a reference.

I got inspired by a picture of Spider-Man, and it took off from there. I realize now that there's some errors in his anatomy (like his arm, eek!) and the perspective of the blimp, but I kind of like the pose, even if it's incorrect.

Anyhow, enjoy!

-Chad-

*Michelangelo and TMNT are properties of Mirage Studios and created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird*

No comments:

Post a Comment