Sunday, November 21, 2010

Character Design: Red Knight


So I've been working on this Studio Project of mine for a good long while. It's about this character who calls himself, 'The Red Knight.'

He's a detective, but he deals with pretty unusual cases. His latest case is concerning the mysterious disappearance of his sister.

Where did she go? Who took her, and why? Questions...questions...

Hopefully, once I complete my animation, you'll get to find out!

His design is mainly based off some fashion catalogs that I looked into. His hair is very styled, which I didn't intend for, but it came out anyway. I suppose he's just a very naturally good looking dude.

His armband came out of something of my own life. I felt that I was starting to develop problems in my wrist, so I started wearing arm bands, and it worked its way into the animation.

The splotches in the background are from these free brushes I found on Deviantart. Unfortunately I can't remember who they came from, but if anyone recognizes them, please tell me, and I'll definitely give credit.

Anyhow, enjoy!

-Chad-

No comments:

Post a Comment