Sunday, November 21, 2010

Character Design: The Lioness

This lovely lady is code-named: The Lioness. She's the leader of a mysterious gang called 'The Lion's Den.' She's beautiful, classy, and extremely deadly. With a legion of demonic hitmen at her disposal, she's definitely not someone to mess with.

I like studying women's fashion to use it within my character design. I based her dress off of a design I saw, and figured that since she's a character that walks the line between very good and very evil, her dress should represent her duplicitous nature.

Her lion emblem is a classic old English design, which not only entails royalty, but strength as well. It signifies her postion within the Lion's Den gang.

The splotches in the background are from these free brushes I found on Deviantart. Unfortunately I can't remember who they came from, but if anyone recognizes them, please tell me, and I'll definitely give credit.


Anyhow, enjoy!

-Chad-

No comments:

Post a Comment