Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spider-Man Zbrush midterm




It's everyone's favorite wall-crawler! This was done for my zbrush midterm, and I had quite a few problems. I'm a big fan of Spider-man, and I wanted to try him out in zbrush. The big challenge I had with this was getting his pose! Zbrush's transpose tool can be a bit tricky at first, and I had to mess with it for a good while before I could get it looking right. I also didn't like the webbing in his costume looked, and I found out later that it was problems with my mesh. Go figure. To add that on top of things, the 'make movie' function in zbrush wasn't working correctly! I couldn't see Spidey when I did that! So I had to rotate him by hand.



Anyhow, enjoy!

-Chad-

*Spiderman is owned by Marvel and created by Stan Lee*

No comments:

Post a Comment