Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Updates 4

 During all of the Covid pandemic, one troubling pattern arose, that felt so consistent, it became impossible to deny, and that was Anti-Asian attacks and hate crimes. I saw headline after headline, and it was scary. Not just for me, but all my loved ones. There was no way of knowing if anyone would be safe,

My old high school homeroom teacher, Jeff Bailey, reached out to me to see how I was doing, as well as if I wouldn't mind contributing as a guest writer for this Anti-discrimination blog. I thought about it, and afterwards said yes. What I wrote was painful and infuriating, as it trudged up old memories that I didn't want to remember.

The blog can be found: Here

Though, I've uploaded it HERE if you don't want to scroll to find it.






No comments:

Post a Comment