Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Time for Updates

 Hi all, it's been quite some time since I've uploaded anything on this profile, but lots to share.


I'm currently looking for a new job, so I should probably upload some of the art projects that I've worked on in the last handful of years.

As of right now, I'm looking for an art job, mainly because I've been pretty unhappy with the general state of my employment for the last handful of years. It wasn't terrible, but I felt myself pulling away, and looking at my friend's careers, and thinking, "I wanna do that too!"

So, here we are. 35 years old, and embarking on this art journey.


Let's a go!


First up, since my last post, I've worked a couple times as a voice actor! It's not always consistent, but I do enjoy it immensely. It's different being on the voice acting side of the production than it is on the animation side, but I do find the voice acting side to be much easier. Not that voice acting is easy, it's just a completely different skillset.

Anyhow, I got hired to be the voice of Carl Yang [Main Role] in Carl and Doug by Tiny Siren Animation. It was directed by my good friend, Jak Khampadith. It's about a young boy that loses his dog; but soon finds a new pet companion, an alien shapeshifter called Doug! It was a lot of fun, and it's a cute short film. 



Please Support Tiny Siren Animation and other small content creators! 



No comments:

Post a Comment