Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Updates 3

 Back when lockdown first started happening, I didn't really know what to make of it. My grandfather had just died, and I was doom-scrolling on a daily basis. It wasn't good for my mental health, and I imagine that nobody was in a good place. The world as a whole should've handle it a lot better, and day in and day out it was incredibly distressing to see the death count climb.

I drew this during the first few days of lockdown, and it's hard to look back on and not think about what's different. My cat's gone, I live in a new place, and I don't work at the same job anymore. Life changes constantly, but the only thing that seems to stay the same is the news. Tragedy after tragedy and some greedy people making a killing.





Colors 1 & 2, as well as line art.


No comments:

Post a Comment