Sunday, February 4, 2024

One Week Cartooning Workout Day 1

 Hello! 

So I decided to try my hand at this One Week Cartooning Workout Challenge put together by the Center for Cartoon Studies.


My friend Ellie sent it to me, and it was a lot of fun. The challenge is to make a comic everyday for a week or so, with different challenges along the way. I don't know if I'll be able to finish, as I'm about to have carpal tunnel surgery (1 of 2) so I won't be able to use my drawing arm for a while.

Day 1: Create a four panel comic. There's multiple avenues to go about this, so I went with a fairly mundane instance from my own life. It's cute and funny. I decided to forgo color to keep it quick and easy.




Okay, I don't think that bonus panel is cheating, but maybe it is. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment